– Mission. We want to create a platform where everyone can find the information they want about everything related to sailing and water activities. At the same time, everyone can find the nearest sights, restaurants, events, etc. on the website. The user has the opportunity to place a listing, as well as manage it.
– The user can search for the desired information using various criteria – entering the desired country, ports, services, etc.
– The user who places the advertisement guarantees that all of the information is true, accurate, up-to-date and complete. The author of the listing is responsible for all information published in the advertisement.
– The author of the listing protects his / her information and is fully responsible if another person is given access to the listing.
– To access certain features of the site, the user must create an account and purchase the appropriate listing type. You must provide complete and accurate information when creating your account.
– Seaclub.live may decide to change, update or discontinue certain services and their functions. The user is aware that seaclub.live has no obligation to store or maintain user information, except to the extent required by law.
– With respect to the content of the Site, other than the User’s content, the User agrees not to otherwise modify, copy, distribute, transmit or republish any information obtained from other sections.
– The Seaclub.live logo, slogans and images may not be copied, imitated or used until agreed in writing with Seaclub.live. The appearance of the Site and the custom graphics and design associated with Seaclub.live are the property of the respective site owners.
– All rights reserved. Seaclub.live is not responsible for advertisements and their content that is managed by a party other than Seaclub.live.