We only collect personal information that you voluntarily provide to us through the seaclub.live website by filling out the information required on the web.
When you use this website or services, our servers automatically record information that your browser sends to each website you visit, such as time of day, browser type, reference website address, and your IP address.
When you sign up for our email newsletters, you’ll need to provide your email address and confirm your subscription by clicking the web link in your subscription confirmation email.
Cookies are small text files that the websites you visit store on us. We may use the information we collect for the following purposes:
· To provide you with the products and services you request;
· To provide you with effective customer support;
· For security, anti-piracy and fraud prevention purposes;
· To provide you with information regarding changes to the products and services you use;
· To send you information messages, special offers and other information if you have agreed to receive it;
· To comply with or verify compliance with applicable laws, regulations and rules;
If you do not wish to receive newsletters, special offers and other information not particularly relevant to the use of the products and services you have purchased or subscribed to, you may easily cancel at any time by clicking the link at the bottom of the message or by unsubscribing. firstname.lastname@example.org
We may use the non-personal information which we collect for the following purposes:
· To personalize and help you use this website and services;
· To improve our products, services, customer experience and advertising strategy;
· For security, anti-piracy and fraud prevention purposes;
· To identify activities and transactions that are conducted through an associated marketing or referral program;
· Sending targeted advertising messages;
· For statistical or research and analysis purposes.
How long we keep your information
We only store your personal information for as long as the advertisement on the website lasts and as permitted or required by applicable law.
We share your Personal Information with third parties to help us use your Personal Information, as described above. We also use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the Site — you can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/. You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
Finally, we may also share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
As described above, we use your Personal Information to provide you with targeted advertisements or marketing communications we believe may be of interest to you. For more information about how targeted advertising works, you can visit the Network Advertising Initiative’s (“NAI”) educational page at https://www.networkadvertising.org/understanding-online-advertising/how-does-it-work.
You can opt out of targeted advertising by using the links below:
Additionally, you can opt out of some of these services by visiting the Digital Advertising Alliance’s opt-out portal at: https://optout.aboutads.info/.
Please note that we do not alter our Site’s data collection and use practices when we see a Do Not Track signal from your browser.
If you are a European resident, you have the right to access personal information we hold about you and to ask that your personal information be corrected, updated, or deleted. If you would like to exercise this right, please contact us through the contact information below.
Additionally, if you are a European resident we note that we are processing your information in order to fulfill contracts we might have with you (for example if you buy a listing through our site), or otherwise to pursue our legitimate business interests listed above.
They are widely used to make or make websites more efficient, as well as to provide information to website owners. None of the cookies used by this website contain any personal information. The following is a detailed list of cookies that can be set by this website.
· Session cookies. These cookies are especially important for you to be able to navigate the website and use its features. Without these cookies, we are unable to provide the services you have requested, such as signing in to your account.
· Cookies that remember your choice. Some of the cookies used on this website allow the website to remember the choices you make (such as your language choice).
· Google Analytics cookies. These cookies are used to collect information about how visitors use our website. We use this information to prepare reports, and it helps us improve the performance of the site. Cookies store information anonymously.
· Targeted advertising cookies. These cookies are used to increase your ad performance and to show you the ads that are most likely to interest you.
· Third-party service provider cookies. Cookies may be set by the following third-party services used on this website: Google Analytics, Facebook, etc. Some of these cookies may be used to track your activities on other websites and we cannot control them because these cookies are not set by our website.
You can control cookies and opt out in several ways.
· Using private browsing mode. Most browsers offer a private browsing mode (private window, incognito window, or InPrivate window). Any cookies created while operating in private browsing mode are deleted as soon as you close all browser windows.
· Modifying browser settings. You can usually modify your browser settings to disable cookies. However, by disabling cookies or certain types of cookies, you may interfere with your user experience on this and other websites or prevent them from working properly.
We use reputable third party vendors and hosting partners who supply us with the necessary equipment, software, networking, storage and related technologies needed to store your data and run this website and services.
Websites and their data are stored on servers located on Cloudways.com and DigitalOcean.com servers.
If you are a data subject under the ES VDAR (for example, you are an EU citizen and provide us with your personal data), you have the following rights with regard to your personal information.
· Right of access to information. You have the right to receive information about why and how your personal data is processed.
· Right to correct. You have the right to have inaccurate personal data corrected without undue delay and incomplete personal data.
· The right to be “forgotten”. You have the right to withdraw your consent to the processing of personal data and to have your personal data deleted without undue delay as soon as the data are no longer required for (a) services, (b) invoicing and (c) compliance with any applicable law, regulation, legal process or feasible government request.
· Right to restrict processing. You have the right to restrict the processing of your personal data if you object to it and there are no legitimate grounds for further processing, if you dispute the accuracy of the data, if the processing is illegal or if you request the establishment, implementation or defense of legal claims.
· Right to object. You have the right to object to the processing of data at any time, unless it is necessary for a task in the public interest or there are indisputably legitimate grounds for processing. You can also object to processing for direct marketing purposes.
· Other rights under the VDAR. For more information, visit the VDAR website.
The owner of the advertisement is responsible for the veracity of the information. After submitting a listing, the owner of the listing can change or adjust the listing and information in it as long as it is active.
Payment for the listing is made once, if the recipient of the service wants to extend the listing, then it must be paid manually again.
If the owner of the advertisement wants to remove the advertisement before the date or expiry,, the money for the remaining period will not be returned from seaclub.live.
+371 20 100 222
Address: Gobu iela 1-50, Baloži, Ķekavas novads, Latvija